Food Administration Conferences 2020/2021/2022
Food Administration Conferences 2020/2021/2022 is an indexed listing of upcoming meetings, seminars, congresses, workshops, programs, continuing CME courses, trainings, summits, and weekly, annual or monthly symposiums.
Food Administration Conferences 2020/2021/2022 lists relevant events for national/international researchers, scientists, scholars, professionals, engineers, exhibitors, sponsors, academic, scientific and university practitioners to attend and present their research activities.
Food Administration Conferences 2020/2021/2022 will bring speakers from Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia.
Food Administration conference listings are indexed in scientific databases like Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, EBSCO, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, Compendex, Elsevier, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (Web of Science), RCSI Library, UGC Approved Journals, ACM, CAS, ACTA, CASSI, ISI, SCI, ESCI, SCIE, Springer, Wiley, Taylor Francis, and The Science Citation Index (SCI).
- Jul 20 International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administration (IASIA) - Bela-Bela, South Africa
- Aug 25 International Conference on Nutritional Health and Food Science and Technology (ICNF) - Munich, Germany
- Sep 10 International Conference on Food Science and Technology (ICFST) - Paris, France
- Sep 21 The Annual Conference on Food Science and Technology (FOODCON) - Melbourne, Australia
- Oct 28 International Conference on Agricultural and Food Science (ICAFS) - Istanbul, Turkey